Sunday, January 9, 2011

two-zero-one-one

how do we not have hover crafts yet!?
so i love twitter.
and i love facebook.
my love for you, blog, has gone away as i'm SUCH a lazy human.
it's not you, it's me.
seriously.

2010 was a good year.
still single, but that just means i have more time to spend with my family and amazing friends.
speaking of these friends, the highlight of 2010 for me, THE CONCERTS I WENT TO.
December 3rd 2010 - U2 @ Telstra Dome.
December 14th 2010 - MUSE @ Rod Laver Arena.
December 18th 2010 - Bon Jovi @ Sydney Football Stadium.
(That's right, we flew to Sydney to see Bon Jovi 'cause Danielle and I missed tickets to their Melbourne show... nerds.)

MUSE by far, were my favourite. they played oldies-but-goodies, new stuff and totally lived up to how i imagined it in my head. I love Dominic Howard. I would like to go live with him in Englandtown and have a 6 babies with him. =)
so know my gig t-shirt collection is up to 4 (including PATD back in 2008) and growing. This year, I'm off to see KING OF LEON in March! (yeehaw grandma!) The concert is just after my birthday, so that will be a nice little pressie. And then in April, I'm off to see City and Colour. super excited! but I actually don't know anyone who likes his music.. i'll have to convert someone so i don't have to go by myself..
anyway, here are pictures of the (awesome) gigs i went to last year.

U2




MUSE




Bon Jovi



peace
xoxo

No comments: